General Terms and Conditions of Agon SportsWorld GmbH
§1 Application to Entrepreneurs and Definition of Terms
The following general terms and conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a user in its current version at the time of placing an order.
User is every individual person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that predominantly do not qualify as commercial or self-employed professional activities (§ 13 German Civil Code).
§2 Effecting a contract, saving the wording
(1) The following regulations for the contract conclusion apply to orders coming in from our internet shop www.agon-sportsworld.de.
(2) In case of signing a contract it is concluded between:
Register Number HRB 4659
Register Court Kassel
(3) The presentation of the goods in our internet shop does not constitute a legally binding offer of contract from our side but simply a noncommittal invitation to the consumer to order goods.When placing an order with us the consumer makes a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our internet shop the following regulations apply: the consumer makes a binding offer to conclude a contract by passing successfully through the intended ordering procedure in our internet shop.
The order will be made in the following steps:
- Choice of the desired goods
- Confirming by clicking on the button "Add to shopping cart"
- Checking the content of the shopping cart
- Pressing the button „proceed to check-out"“
- Logging-in in the internet shop (by using required e-mail address and pass-word) after registration and filling the customer form.
- Further checking respectively adjusting of the content of the order. Legally binding dispatch by clicking the button „order with costs“ respectively „buy“
The consumer is free to use the "return" button provided by his internet browser to avoid the binding dispatch of his order and to return to the internet page where he inserted his data and his order and cancel the order process by closing the browser.
A completed order process Wir bestätigen den Eingang der Bestellung unmittelbar durch eine automatisch generierte E-Mail („Auftragsbestätigung“). Mit dieser nehmen wir Ihr Angebot an.
(5) We save the contract wording at the moment of ordering via our internet shop: hereupon the purchaser receives the details of his order and our GTC by e-mail. The GTC can be accessed anytime at http://www.muster.de. For reasons of safety your order details are no longer accessible in the internet.
§3 Prices, Post & Package Costs, Return Shipments, Modes of Payment
Please read here our shipping and payment terms
In this shop is a minimum order value of 12,- €